Saturday, May 13, 2006

Letter to God

Murdered boy's pleading letter

9.07PM, Wed May 10 2006

A schoolboy killed in an arson attack wrote a secret letter to God weeks two thugs wrongly targeted his home.

Young Dean Pike died when two men poured lighter fluid through the letterbox and set it alight thinking the house belonged to someone else they had set out to target.

Terry Majinusz, 41, of North Bridge Street, Sunderland; Neil English, 42, of Chester Road, Sunderland and Trevor Gordon, 21, of Redmond Road, Sunderland, had all denied murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, and causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

Majinusz and English were convicted of murder and causing grievous bodily harm with intent but both cleared of attempted murder.

Gordon was cleared of all charges.

Dean's letter urged God to "change the awful things in life" and was only discovered on his computer after the tragedy.

It read: "Dear God, I'm sending this letter to say I am very happy with all the people in the world that don't go around killing other people for no reason.

"Also, I'm happy with all the sports you can do in the world like football, hockey, rugby and a lot of others. I'm even happy with the way I look apart from my glasses. But I'm not happy with the war in Iraq because it is not nice to kill another human being. I add that the way people bully other people that don't harm a fly.

For More http://www.itv.com/news/britain_223674.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home