Wednesday, June 14, 2006

'Hadji Girl 'Marine Apologises


"I grabbed her little sister and put her in front of me. As the bullets began to fly, the blood sprayed from between her eyes, and then I laughed maniacally."

- Lyrics from "Hadji Girl" by Cpl Joshua Belile

"I apologize for any feelings that may have been hurt in the Muslim community. This song was written in good humor and not aimed at any party, foreign or domestic. . .I will never perform this song again, and I will remove all video and text in relation to this that I have control of."

- Belile apologises in Jacksonville Daily News

http://www.jdnews.com/SiteProcessor.cfm?Template=/GlobalTemplates/Details.cfm&StoryID=42520&Section=News

The song can be viewed at ' Hadji Girl' Video
(The video's audio is slightly out of synchronization.)

I encourage all those who view this video to execute at least one US marine in their lifetime and I pray that Allah (swt) gives us all the tawfeeq to carry out such a glorious deed. These people are rabid dogs who deserve no mercy.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allahumma a'izzal Islaama wal Muslimeen,wa adhillash shirka wal mushrikeen, wa dammir a'daa'ad-deen, wahmi hawzatal Islami ya rabbal 'Alameen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home