Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Babar Ahmad HighCourt Verdict Due Thursday 30 November

Dear Friends and Supporters

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu

We have been informed by our legal team that Babar Ahmad’s High Court verdict will be given on Thursday 30th November 2006 insha-Allah.

In anticipation of the upcoming verdict, Babar sent this message:

“On behalf of myself and my family, I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and help. The Prophet (SAW) advised the man to tie his camel and then put his trust in Allah, i.e. do what is in your means and then put your trust in Allah. We can therefore say that we have tied our camel with every rope, thread and string we could. Now we have entrusted our affairs to Allah, the Best Disposer of affairs, and He will make a way out for us.

“If I have ever hurt the feelings of anyone who knew me, I would like to ask for your forgiveness. My family and I are now in most need of duas (supplications) so I request you all to please remember us in your duas as we await the verdict.”

Wassalaamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Babar Ahmad and family
26th November 2006




www.freebabarahmad.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home