Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Terror Tourist


This has got to be one of the most ridiculous stories I have seen in a long time. I knew the terror laws were broad and interpreted very loosely but this is taking the Michael.

A foreigner goes around filming sites such as Big Ben, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. He is a benefit to this country supporting our economy and the tourism industry so badly affected by 7-7.

An Iraqi Muslim goes around filming sites such as Big Ben, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. He is a terror suspect as "the recordings could be of use to someone "angered" by the West's action in his homeland".

I think I should return the digital camera I just bought from Currys. Hmmm ... could Curry's face prosecution for supporting terrorism or distribution of articles which may be useful for terrorism??

1 Comments:

At 9:38 p.m., Blogger insomniac said...

the tube map is another classic tool for terrorists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home